Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009

I am a pheonix rising...

Daily I find the strength and pleasure in living this new life.

I do not discover it alone.

The words of friends and readers, the cards, the anomyous massge gift certificates all push me up and out of the ashes.

They say
You are brave.
You are amazing.
Be weak...we still love you.
Go easy, Kim, go easy.

Reminding me that in the deepest darkest hole, I have people pulling, tugging, digging in with prayers and hope and words and actions and love and....and....and...

The wisdom of the whole is greater than the wisdom of one

THANK GOD!!

Your words are sometimes the only thing that gets me through a day. Today, they make me laugh.

I am back in this moment.

I am back.

Thank you friends.
Thank you readers.
Thank you self.

2 comments:

  1. marda9:49 AM

    Good Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remain in my eyes - awesome. Why? Because you have the ability to see life as it is and talk about it. Your courage gives me strength everyday. Know that you are in my thoughts always. Thank you, Kim. Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete