Tuesday, June 09, 2009

May 9, 2009

If I don't write, I don't think.

If I don't think I thought I wouldn't feel.

If I don't feel I can pretend that you are coming back.

God...

There is so much he's gonna miss. So much he wanted to see.

I finished my eBook, honey!

I'm cooking too! I actually planned a meal, cooked it and it wasn't late and ... the kids ate it!

Pallas is showing the first signs of developing.

We've been invited to Mammoth this summer.

Carrie was here and we finally hung all those photos.


Fuck...the longing is so unfathomable.

I keep expecting you to show up, with your black bag, Ezra and Pallas in tow.

I want to show you how good I look in this new shirt.

I want you to read what I'm writing.

I want you to call you and tell you to pick up...something.

I want to feel the weight of you on me.

I want you to be here.

------

I find it interesting that I am having trouble typing in the correct date. I am sure Freud would have a field day with that!

The post is supposed to read: June 9th, not May 9th.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 AM

    Keep writing Kim -- we are all still here !

    ReplyDelete