Wednesday, April 08, 2009

April 8, 2009 Part 2

Oh and....

the fucking fatigue (that is not even strong enough!

No one has the right to use that word anymore unless you are like a mother of newborn colicky baby, have been tortured with sleep deprivation, walked 50 miles with no food (or water) through the desert OR have dealt with chemo!!!! If you don't know those things, you don't know what the hell you are talking about!!!!)

Where the hell was I?

Right, the fucking fatigue just royally sucks the biggest one, that is the biggest one of them all.

I've said it before and I will say it again (many times)

STUPID CANCER !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I don't know what to say except thank you for posting your feelings. I am so glad you have this blog so I can know what exactly is going and how you feel. Should I say, "Stay strong"?, or "Hang in there"? I don't think anything I can say would be enough. Just know that I am thinking of you and your struggle every single day. Much love -JTH

    ReplyDelete