Friday, June 19, 2009

May 19, 2009


Duck

Weave

Bob

Feign

Nope, nope. I'm Ok.

Yah, really, I feel like I can......


POW!!!!

An uppercut catches me, mouth open.

I am dazed and confused. Suddenly I'm not ok.

Right, no dodging this.

He's not coming back. And then I feel the physical effects of the loss and naseua rises, my chest hurts with every breath.

I go back to the corner. Sit, breath deeply despite the pain and cry.

This time I know it will pass.

And when I am ready, I'll get up.

I am astonished.

I feel ok. I am learning to live with his loss.

And I see this is the way it will be.

I will get knocked over, out -- stunned. And I will get up again.

Sometimes it will take me minutes. Other times it will take me days.

But I will always get up. What a relief!

----

Helping Hands Tip

Send massage gift certificates unanimously.

----

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO COMMENTED and CALLED about the last post.

I spend a lot of time in my head. What seems horrific to me, may not be so bad to the outside world.

I learned a long time ago, that those I surround myself with often see me more clearly than Ido. And when they all speak with one voice, it's just best to trust them. Thank you for reminding me to trust you.

----

Lisa, a person I don't know.
Thank you for the little gifts.
I am so grateful my words inspired you into action.
I will be sure to spend it on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment